Do you know if you and your family are protected against radon?
Radon is an invisible radioactive gas that occurs naturally in the environment from the breakdown of uranium in soil and rocks.
It doesn’t present a concern outdoors but when radon becomes trapped inside a house, it can be very harmful to your health as it increases the risk of lung cancer.
Radon can seep into your home through gaps in floors, walls and foundations. The only way to know if you have high radon levels is to purchase an inexpensive testing kit or to install a radon detector.
Radon concentrations vary from home to home so don’t take any chances — protect your family by testing your home for radon today.